POPULAR MECHANICS GUIDE TO CAR CARE-30%
POPULAR MECHANICS GUIDE TO CAR CARE.
- Vintage from the 1980s
- Vintage Popular Mechanics Guide to Car Care, Reference Book
Vintage Popular Mechanics Guide to Car Care hardcover book. This vintage how-to book is a great time capsule of a by gone era with information that is still relevant today. In this book there are helpful tips, ideas, and How-To’s for your vehicle maintenance and repair. Packed with photos, illustrations, infographics and helpful tips.
- Popular Mechanics, sometimes called PM or PopMech, is a magazine of popular science and technology, featuring automotive, home, outdoor, electronics, science, do-it-yourself, and technology topics.
- Popular Mechanics was founded in 1902 by Henry Haven Windsor. The tagline of the magazine was “Written so you can understand it.” The concept of explaining the way things worked in a clear and straightforward language. The Popular Mechanics Company was owned by the Windsor family and printed in Chicago until the Hearst Corporation purchased the magazine in 1958 and shortly after moved the editorial offices to New York City.
- This Popular Mechanics book is perfect to add or start your vintage book collection. It also makes a great gift for Father’s Day.
- TITLE: Popular Mechanics Guide to Car Care
- WIDTH: 8 ¼”
- HEIGHT: 11″
- NUMBER OF PAGES: 152
- EDITION: First Edition
- BINDING: Hardcover
- PUBLISHER: The Hearst Corporation
- PLACE OF PUBLICATION: New York, NY
- DATE PUBLISHED: 1985
- This book is in excellent, vintage, gently used condition.
Ship from ►Main Office and WarehouseApptrade Inc. Warehouse
Manila East Road, Brgy. San Juan,
Taytay, Rizal 1920 For Inquiries and Customer Service:
0949-889-0994 Follow and Like us on:
Instragram: @apptradeph Facebook: facebook.com/theapptradestore Tiktok:@apptradeinc